The Flying L Guest Ranch provides a safe haven for for over three dozen horses. The herd is friendly, healthy, and truly magnificent.
Rules and Criteria
- Riders must be at least 6 years old.
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- 2 chaperones are required for each youth/school group.
- Max 6 children ages 10 or under per ride.
- Weight limit is 240lbs
- We can accommodate 15 riders per ride.
- No “free range” riding, all rides are guided by Wranglers.
- Must wear closed-toed shoes/boots, recommend long pants.
- Must fill in a Waiver at Front Desk before ride.
- Reservation paid in full up front (Non Refundable).
- No refunds if you cancel or do not show up.
- We only cancel if there is thunder/lightning.
* To assure the date and time you wish to ride, we highly recommend that you make Horseback Trail Riding reservations well in advance of the date you wish to ride. Even if you are staying with us, please make horseback reservations when you are making room reservations if possible.
The Head Wrangler, Tawni Solise, has been with the Ranch for over 15 years. You can view Tawni, a rodeo circuit star, on the Catalena Cowgirl’s Website. Tawni’s right-hand man, Joe Bob, is locally considered one of the few remaining authentic cowboys.